Location & Directions
Conveniently situated & easy to get to.
The village of Pertisau lies on the western shore of Lake Achensee in Tirol/Austria at an elevation of 950 metres above sea level. Pertisau is situated directly at the entrance of the Nature Park Karwendel and is easily accessible year-round. Hotel Auszeit**** is located quietly yet close to the village centre, ca. 200 metres from the lake promenade.
6213 Pertisau am Achensee · Tirol · Austria
Tel. +43 (0) 5243 20249
- Airport Innsbruck approx. 45 km. More information at www.innsbruck-airport.com
- Airport Salzburg approx. 150 km. More information at www.salzburg-airport.com
- Airport München approx. 150 km. More information at www.munich-airport.de
- From Germany (toll free): motorway Munich-Salzburg A8, exit Holzkirchen; direction Achensee, via Maurach to Pertisau.
- From the south: Brenner-Innsbruck A12 – exit Wiesing; direction Achensee via Maurach to Pertisau.
- From the west: Arlberg-Innsbruck A12 – exit Wiesing; direction Achensee via Maurach to Pertisau.