Culinary Delights at Hotel Auszeit
Hotel Auszeit: Time, tranquility and a splendid view for breakfast.
Sumptuous breakfast buffet – daily until 10:30
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. While most of us just grab a quick bite before heading off to work, your holiday at Hotel Auszeit is perfect to take time to relax and enjoy our rich breakfast buffet. Expect fresh homemade bread rolls, fruit and juices, as well as an abundance of fresh and regional food including cured meats, cheese platters, smoked salmon and eggs cooked to perfection.
Half-board dinner option
While enjoying your breakfast you can decide whether you would like to have dinner at one of our partner restaurants. Choose your desired menu and we will book a table for you.
Fine dining in Pertisau
You prefer to be independent and do not want to decide when and where to eat? Fine with us! If you get hungry while exploring the mountains, quaint huts offer typical Tirolean specialties, hearty snacks or Kaiserschmarrn (a sweet, fluffy shredded pancake typically served with stewed plums). Or maybe you spend your day at the lake and would like to enjoy Mediterranean cuisine? We have many tips where you can find the best places to eat in the surroundings.
If you would like to have dinner in the village, you will find a typical Tirolean inn and an Italian restaurant within a few minutes walking distance. In summer, the golf club restaurant entices guests with excellent local cuisine and a beautiful terrace – non-golfers are also very welcome. Just let us know, we will happily book a table for you.
- Restaurant Einwaller – directly at the lake with winter garden and canopied patio – distance approx. 150 metres
- Gasthof Golfvilla – traditional inn offering modern local cuisine – distance approx. 700 metres
- Restaurant/Pizzeria Via Pasto – pizza, pasta and more from the Italian cuisine – distance approx. 300 metres
- Gasthof Dorfwirt – distance approx. 500 metres
- Restaurant Golfclub Achensee (summer only) – restaurant with beautiful terrace – distance approx. 300 metres